Terms and conditions
- The material on this website is intended to provide a summary and general overview on matters of interest. It is not intended to be comprehensive.
- The information on this website is liable to change although we attempt to ensure that the content is accurate but we do not guarantee its accuracy as there may be delays, errors or omissions.
- Designed Blinds Australia Pty Ltd and its parent company, Hunter Douglas Limited (“we”/”us”), are not responsible to you or anyone else for any loss suffered in connection with the use of this website or any of the content. This includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any computer virus. We recommend that prior to using any downloaded file, you carry out an appropriate virus check.
- For your convenience and information, this site contains links to other sites, but we make no representations or warranty as for the accuracy or any other aspect of the information on those linked sites. No link to another site should be construed as an endorsement or recommendation of any information, goods or services referred to.
- All trade marks mentioned on this website belong to us. Unless otherwise indicated, Hunter Douglas Limited owns the copyright in the content on this website.
- No material on this website can be reproduced, adapted, distributed or stored in a retrievable system or transmission without a prior written consent from Hunter Douglas Limited.
- You may only access and use the content for non-commercial or personal uses unless you have prior written approval from Hunter Douglas Limited. You may print out any content on this website for your personal use. All other use, copying or reproduction of this website or any part of it is prohibited (except to the extent permitted by law). None of the content or any part of it may be reproduced on any other internet website.