Designed for function and durability, our Basswood Timber Shutters evoke the timeless beauty of the natural environment. The smooth-grained timber is lightly coloured, allowing for a superior paint finish that's pleasing to the eye. With no visible screw holes, there's nothing to detract from the classic look and smooth texture of this natural product. The shutters' final coats are sprayed after assembly, ensuring consistent colour.
Designed to suit your home
Basswood timber shutters are available in an incredible range of styles and finishes. Our superior finishes are designed to last and to resist cracking, chipping and peeling. They will not absorb stains or dirt, making them a dream to keep clean. And without dangling cords or loops your shutters will make your home both stylish and child safe.
For complete peace of mind, each and every Designed Blinds Australia Basswood shutter comes with a 5 year warranty.
Choose from 22 stained finishes, and four paint colours (Appliance White, Right White, Arizona White & Pearl).
Electrostatic painting ensures a sleek and smooth finish that resists cracking, chipping and peeling.
- Windows, doors, room dividers and wardrobes
- Hinged, Hinged Bi-Fold, Bi-Fold on track, Sliding (By-pass) on track
- Small: 65mm
- Medium: 91mm
- Large: 116mm
Care and Cleaning Instructions
- Dust can be easily brushed off at regular intervals using a clean soft cloth, a feather duster, or a vacuum cleaner with brush attachment.
- To dust, or vacuum, tilt the louvre up and then down, (but not entirely closed), to reach the entire top and bottom surfaces of the louvre.
- The shutter may be rejuvenated using a variety of furniture polishes and a soft cloth
Refer to the furniture polish directions for application details. Polishes for high gloss timber are not recommended.
WARNING: Do not allow water to come into contact with the timber. Although the timber is coated, if water comes into contact with the timber it can cause the louvres to warp, bow or twist, water stains to occur, or paint to peel. Do not use a damp cloth when cleaning. Damage to the shutter caused by water is not covered under warranty.